Hey, everyone! Today I bring you my very first book tag. Thank you so much to Ariel @ Gemini Book Nook for tagging me! Please check out her blog if you haven’t gotten the chance to yet! (Also I have to mention I’m a Gemini sun too because Gem solidarity lol). The award was created by Ashmita @ The Fictional Journal and I’m honored to be tagged!
About the award
“This award is to honor every creative person, irrespective of their number of followers and views. Because, as long as you create, that is all that matters. This award is for those bloggers who put an insane amount of thought in each of their posts and for those who spread creativity like wildfire! Just wow!” -Ashmita
- Use the official logo/graphic of the award and display it on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Show some love to the one who nominated you!
- Mention the creator (Ashmita @ the Fictional Journal) and link it back to the original post.
- Tell me something about this world that you admire.
- What is your favorite form of creativity?
- Nominate 7 lovely people and notify them by commenting on their posts; spread some love!
- Ask your nominees 4 questions.
- Share something you created. (can be anything!)
- And lastly, just so you know: I LOVE YOUR CREATIONS!
Tell me something about this world that you admire.
I know it’s kind of a cop-out but creativity is something I truly admire. It’s amazing to see how much life can be brought to words and how entire worlds can be built by authors. I love seeing how different book bloggers build their blogs and aesthetics and what they choose to write about. I love seeing how art has transformed over the centuries through different periods. How we’ve all changed the way we dress as different trends go in and out of style. The way that music has become so blended in its genres now. Creativity is infinite and I love it.Continue reading “Book Tag: The Aesthete Blogger Award”